Are you ready to do your bit for Pride?
We are recruiting enthusiastic volunteers in a number of roles to help us continue our vital work with and for the LGBT+ community. The following roles are currently available:
- Vice Chair
- General trustees (potentially with responsibility for marketing, promotion and fundraising)
- Proud Youth drop-in volunteer
- Proud Parents support group volunteer
- Proud Stratford LGBT+ support group volunteer
- Proud Nuneaton LGBT+ support group volunteer
- Warwickshire Pride Sports Group volunteer
- Warwickshire Pride coffee socials volunteer
- Warwickshire Pride festival volunteer
If you would like to volunteer with an award winning LGBT+ charity and really make a difference to the lives of LGBT+ people, please follow the links below to the role you are interested in. You can then view the role descriptions and apply with ease using our online application forms.
Experience is not essential and you do not need to be LGBT+ to volunteer with us. We simply want enthusiastic, open minded people to join our team.
Volunteering with Warwickshire Pride is incredibly rewarding. In return we provide a full induction, training, payment of expenses, social opportunities, access to a Facebook group where you can connect with other volunteers, and a fully supportive environment.