Volunteering with Warwickshire Pride is an incredibly rewarding experience that will enable you to make a difference to the lives of LGBT+ people, as well as developing your skills. We are currently seeking new volunteers to help us run our support services.
About Warwickshire Pride
The following objectives are for the benefit of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBT+) young people and adults:
- To preserve and protect the physical and mental health of such people, in particular, but not exclusively through:
- a. The provision of information, guidance and emotional support;
- b. Safe, social meeting spaces where people can explore verbally and express their sexual orientation or gender identity.
- The promotion of equality and diversity in the Warwickshire area for the public benefit by:
- a. The elimination of discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation or gender identity;
- b. Working in partnership with other providers and community groups to raise awareness of LGBT+ issues, and the needs of LGBT+ young people and adults;
- c. Advancing education and raising awareness in equality and diversity, with a focus on sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following roles:
- Proud Youth group volunteers in Stratford, Rugby, and Nuneaton
- Proud Stratford LGBT+ adult support group volunteers
- Warwickshire Pride festival volunteer
To apply for a volunteer role at Warwickshire Pride, please click here to view the role description for the volunteering role that you are interested in, then complete the application form below. You do not need to be LGBT+ or have previous experience. If you’re enthusiastic, open minded and reliable, we want to hear from you.