This year’s Warwickshire Pride festival will take place on Saturday 17th August at the Pump Room Gardens in Leamington Spa. Stall applications are now open. If you would like to have a stall in our Rainbow Marketplace in 2024, please read the information below and then complete the online booking form. We will then be in touch to discuss your booking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read all of the information on this page before completing your booking form as you will be asked to confirm that you have read and agree to all of the following information.
Warwickshire Pride features stalls from community groups, charities, traders, caterers, and anybody else who would like to join in with the fun.
Stall Pitch Details
- Up to 10ft x 10ft
- LGBT+ charities/community groups – Free
- Charity/Community/Not for Profit – £70
- Trader – £100
- Caterer – £200
Double pitch sizes can be made available upon request for an additional £50.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are for the pitch only. All stallholders will need to provide their own tables, chairs, coverings, gazebos and anything else they may require.
- All stallholders must have public liability insurance and a risk assessment in place that covers the date of the festival. While you do not need to send evidence to us, you are fully liable for the activities that take place on your stall and any accidents or incidents that take place on your stall. Warwickshire Pride is not responsible or liable for any accident or incident that takes place on your stall.
- Stallholders may set up on Saturday 17th August between 7:30am – 10:30am. All vehicles must be removed from the site no later than 10:45am on Saturday 17th August. Vehicles can be parked in one of the nearby public car parks.
- Warwickshire Pride runs from 11:00am – 6:00pm on Saturday 17th August 2024. Stallholders are expected to stay for the duration. There will be no exception to this rule unless an emergency arises on the day. Every year there are some stallholders who try to pack up and leave early. Please understand that packing up and leaving early creates a logistical difficulty for our team of volunteers and is also a breach of health & safety guidelines that are enforced on the event. Leaving early puts the future of the festival at risk, so please consider this when booking. If you are not prepared to stay for the whole day, please do not book.
- No vehicles will be allowed on or off the festival site between 10:45am – 6:00pm. There will be no exceptions to this rule, not even in an emergency.
- It is not possible to reserve spaces. You will be placed where we decide to put you. Requests or demands to be placed in a certain position will not be entertained. Stalls are allocated to pitches shortly before the festival and the organiser’s decision is final.
- Bookings are non-refundable. A refund will only be provided if the event is cancelled.
- Any stallholder who does not turn up on the day will be charged a penalty of £100 and blacklisted from future Warwickshire Pride events.
- Any stallholder who leaves early will be charged a penalty of £100 and blacklisted from future Warwickshire Pride events.
- All types of stalls are able to be part of Warwickshire Pride, and charities/community groups are especially welcome. However, please note that we cannot accept any bookings from bars. This is because we are using a single supplier for the Warwickshire Pride bar.
- All stallholders must share our ethos and vision for a world in which all people are able to be themselves, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, and live free of discrimination simply for being who they are.
- There is no electricity supply on the festival site, so stallholders will need to bring their own generators should electricity be required.
- There will be a water stand pipe available for stallholders who require a water supply during the day.
- The Warwickshire Pride site is fully accessible.
- Expected footfall is 5,000 – 10,000 people throughout the day, but attendance of course depends on what the weather does on the day.
- If you sell any kind of food or drink, you will be classed as a caterer, not a trader. Please consider this when you apply.