The cost of Pride…
- Site fee – £250
- Licence to have stalls – £200
- First aid – £1,000
- Traffic management and barriers for Pride March – £1,194
- Bins – £550
- Toilets – £1,914
- Mobiloo (accessible toilet) – £450
- Sign language interpreters – £1,200
- Marquees, benches, chairs and tables – £3,522
- Stage – £1,200
- Promotion – £2,000
And that’s without paying performers, speakers, getting decorations, investing in merchandise, and other costs. The real cost is around £25,000, yet Warwickshire Pride is a free event for all to enjoy.
Costs rise every year, as do people’s expectations. If you can help by donating it would really help us. We’ll never charge an entry free. People shouldn’t have to pay to attend Pride. But if you are able to donate to the charity that puts on all of this for you, it would be hugely appreciated.
Head to our donations page. Whatever you’re able to afford will make a difference.